Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Set Those DVRs!

Greetings, Super Crafters!  Boy, do I have some great news for you.

It should come as no surprise that I have an admiration of Martha Stewart.  She may be a symbol of suburban perfection, but the woman is amazingly talented, imaginative, and ambitious!  She is definitely one of my role models as I begin my arts and crafts business adventure.

That is why I am sooooo excited to announce that Handwerk BKLYN has been invited to live blog an episode of 'The Martha Stewart Show' during National Crafts Week!!!

Next Tuesday, October 4th, from 8 am to 11:30 am Handwerk BKLYN's very first intrepid correspondent, Amanda Jayne, will be gleefully updating the whole Martha Experience.

There will be more details this weekend on Tuesday morning about the live blogging and the air date of the episode we will be covering.  Until then, stay crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment